Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JS-DHomePortailLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel]

Go down 
+3
Salim
wired
Dortios
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dortios

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-21

Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel] Empty
PostSubject: Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel]   Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel] EmptyThu 24 Dec - 22:19

I've been working on this project for a few months now, converting and remodeling cramageddon one cars to GTA:SA ive got one im happy with but still needs work and thats the eagle mk1
Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel] EagleSA1
currently this car is givin me fits but right now im donw to texture compiling and it should be just about ready to play in game
Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel] Vallwip
Back to top Go down
wired

wired

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel]   Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel] EmptySat 26 Dec - 22:01

Nice project,looks interesting
Back to top Go down
Salim
Admin
Salim

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel]   Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel] EmptySun 27 Dec - 0:05

nice Very Happy !!

i didn't new that you convert to gta sa too hhhh !

welcome to the forum bro !
Back to top Go down
http://js-d.fr.gd/
ZalDcazen

ZalDcazen

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel]   Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel] EmptyThu 18 Feb - 20:53

I'm the same person as Doritos i just forgot i had an account here and made a new one then found out i already had one so instead of making a new thread here i am in my premanent account and on with th updates...

Im drawing a massive blank on this here interior...
Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel] Tasstuck
Its for this car..
Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel] Tasalmost

Need help with it
Back to top Go down
Salim
Admin
Salim

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel]   Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel] EmptyThu 18 Feb - 21:02

oh nice work brother !

the model looks lowpoly but looks good Wink

is it for carmadon or something like that ?
Back to top Go down
http://js-d.fr.gd/
ZalDcazen

ZalDcazen

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel]   Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel] EmptyThu 18 Feb - 21:13

its from carmageddon yes, im adding details and portgin it to GTA SA, Doing that with all teh vehicles from the first carmageddon, might move on to some of the splat pack vehicles latter too... and of course the cars from that awesomely old game have no 3d interiors... but for the Tashita Im just drawing a blank.. so if any one would like to design this interior id be greatly in your debt.. might have more interior work later down the line as well as I'm not much one for the inside stuff but it just looks tacky to have C.J. just sitin in space when the door opens lol
Back to top Go down
ZalDcazen

ZalDcazen

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel]   Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel] EmptyWed 24 Feb - 12:43

Update of sorts
The interior is still giving me problems so i made this for an alternate front bumper next is sideskirts new wing and rear bumper in teh same style
Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel] Tasextbodkit
Back to top Go down
ZalDcazen

ZalDcazen

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel]   Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel] EmptySun 28 Feb - 0:33

alright quick tripple post update gott he interiour done... *secretly hopes some one is watching this thread*

Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel] Yayintdonemostly
Back to top Go down
VladyF

VladyF

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel]   Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel] EmptyTue 2 Mar - 1:17

I'm watching this thread Razz
looks good for a lowpoly model a lil too lowpoly for my taste tho
btw looks like an ford mixed with a peugeot 205
Back to top Go down
aaro4130

aaro4130

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel]   Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel] EmptyTue 2 Mar - 15:13

Nice project

p.s. i hat in forums when this happens, author dont update, people dont reply Razz
Back to top Go down
ZalDcazen

ZalDcazen

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel]   Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel] EmptyTue 16 Mar - 13:53

Well as of now i have my computer downgraded to win. xp again and am reinstalling all my programs so i should be up and modeling again in a couple days
Back to top Go down
ZalDcazen

ZalDcazen

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel]   Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel] EmptyTue 23 Mar - 16:55

well its all textured and ready to port in game but im having problems with my SA i go to play it and 5 mins in to the game it speeds up really awkwardly then crashes, i havet been able to pin point the problem as of yet maybe i could ask some advice from you kind people about that particular problem... oh and a felow deviant art member asked if he could port teh Tashita to MW and as soon as im done with finalizing the texture hell have it
Back to top Go down
LoST

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel]   Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel] EmptySat 27 Mar - 12:40

lol that car looks crazy Shocked
Back to top Go down
ZalDcazen

ZalDcazen

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel]   Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel] EmptyMon 5 Apr - 19:02

thanks, well everythign is on hold again cause well to be frank i have motivation problems, and i havent been sleeping well as of late infact as i type this i have slept prolly 12 hours in the last 72 if not less so heres hopeing i dont go totaly insane
Back to top Go down
ZalDcazen

ZalDcazen

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel]   Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel] EmptySat 17 Apr - 20:34

okay so ive gotten more sleep but im wanting into get in to modeling with 3ds max but as of yet havent found any good tutorials or free really but im still looking and would like some pointers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel]   Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel] Empty

Back to top Go down

Vehicle mod [wip][semiconvert/remodel]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GTA :: WIP-
Jump to: