Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JS-DHomePortailLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drift Project : Fantasy Hill race & Silvia S15 (video)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Riva

Riva

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Drift Project : Fantasy Hill race & Silvia S15 (video) Empty
PostSubject: Drift Project : Fantasy Hill race & Silvia S15 (video)   Drift Project : Fantasy Hill race & Silvia S15 (video) EmptyMon 24 Nov - 21:26

Here's my current work in progress for MM2, a new car especially for the drift fans (while waiting my planned mods, ProStreet Kings and D1GP Series), the excellent Nissan Silvia S15 (6 official/4 fantasy paintjobs, 3D model by Blessed from GTA SA, 46.678 polies) ...

Drift Project : Fantasy Hill race & Silvia S15 (video) S15_1tDrift Project : Fantasy Hill race & Silvia S15 (video) S15_2tDrift Project : Fantasy Hill race & Silvia S15 (video) S15_3tDrift Project : Fantasy Hill race & Silvia S15 (video) S15_4t

... but also a new fantastic track called Fantasy Hill race.

This one is a hill-road map made by Dream H for GTA SA based on a Chinese mountain, converted by me for MM2. There're all kinds of curves, Downhill and Uphill, the conditions are very complex. For entire process, it will take your at least 8 min or more !

Drift Project : Fantasy Hill race & Silvia S15 (video) Fhr_1tDrift Project : Fantasy Hill race & Silvia S15 (video) Fhr_2tDrift Project : Fantasy Hill race & Silvia S15 (video) Fhr_3tDrift Project : Fantasy Hill race & Silvia S15 (video) Fhr_4t

Features :
    • Complex mountain-road. There're Uphill, Downhill, U-Turn, S-Bend, W-Bend, M-Bend, L-Bend, V-Bend and G-Bend, and so on ...

• Ultra-long (8 minutes to drive all).

• More than 10 kinds of texture of trees. There're common trees in northern China such as willow, pine and dense forests.

• In the 1st main peak. There have a Street named Wind and Fantasy Pedestrian. There have a inn with Chinese style, a China National Pertoleum gas Station, a pavilion named Booth wind, park and a square.

• About the 2nd main peak. It's lower and flat than 1st one, there have luxury villas, it above the sea where between the lighthouse and iron bridge.

• There're 2 tunnels, but don't worry, it's not too long.

• There's a slip road situated in a big V-bend between 2 mountains, and one leading to the lighthouse, it's off in the middle of the road, but you can through it with high-speed.

• This map is a technology-hill, it's best for drift, and also good for drive.

• And don't forget there's a beautiful scenery, beautiful landscapes, mountains and river.

• Animated ocean textures.

• 68k polys.
Finally here's a video concerning the GTA SA version of this track : http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=_1yANsL9buY

Here's my preview of this Drift Project.

Drift Project : Fantasy Hill race & Silvia S15 (video) S15videosw3

Vimeo version (better quality)
Dailymotion version (all of my videos).
Back to top Go down
http://www.mm2x.com/mm2riva/
VladyF

VladyF

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Drift Project : Fantasy Hill race & Silvia S15 (video)   Drift Project : Fantasy Hill race & Silvia S15 (video) EmptyTue 25 Nov - 18:38

Nice man the Silvia really looks like in SA Wink good job on it but isn't the car too fast ?
Back to top Go down
Riva

Riva

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Drift Project : Fantasy Hill race & Silvia S15 (video)   Drift Project : Fantasy Hill race & Silvia S15 (video) EmptyWed 26 Nov - 0:47

I didn't fix the real values of this car, besides I'm looking for the handling of this D1GP car (like also the other because I plan to release a D1GP mod for MM2 ; already available for Racer). It's very easy to find the default values of the stock cars but these cars are tuned so ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mm2x.com/mm2riva/
Jaguara

Jaguara

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Drift Project : Fantasy Hill race & Silvia S15 (video)   Drift Project : Fantasy Hill race & Silvia S15 (video) EmptyWed 26 Nov - 10:06

The Silvia is hot ! As for the track..it's stunning.
Back to top Go down
http://itn-tuning.hit.bg/
Salim
Admin
Salim

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Drift Project : Fantasy Hill race & Silvia S15 (video)   Drift Project : Fantasy Hill race & Silvia S15 (video) EmptyWed 26 Nov - 10:50

that car looks great man i love F&F cars
Back to top Go down
http://js-d.fr.gd/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drift Project : Fantasy Hill race & Silvia S15 (video)   Drift Project : Fantasy Hill race & Silvia S15 (video) Empty

Back to top Go down

Drift Project : Fantasy Hill race & Silvia S15 (video)
Page 1 of 1