Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salim
Admin
Salim

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Salim Ljabli's 3D Garage HQ and models for sell Empty
PostSubject: Salim Ljabli's 3D Garage HQ and models for sell   Salim Ljabli's 3D Garage HQ and models for sell EmptyFri 16 Apr - 11:24

hello !

i've finnaly finished one of my 3D comercial project , it's the Lamborghini LP 640 roadster , this was made for a customer , it's a highpoly game model but lowpoly in terms of modeling , exterior is 100ko interior is 60k all the modeling work was fully done in Zmodeler 1.07b and textures are made 100% from scratch no pictures used as textures .

here is the model :

Salim Ljabli's 3D Garage HQ and models for sell Th_1Salim Ljabli's 3D Garage HQ and models for sell Th_2Salim Ljabli's 3D Garage HQ and models for sell Th_3Salim Ljabli's 3D Garage HQ and models for sell Th_4
Salim Ljabli's 3D Garage HQ and models for sell Th_5Salim Ljabli's 3D Garage HQ and models for sell Th_6Salim Ljabli's 3D Garage HQ and models for sell Th_7Salim Ljabli's 3D Garage HQ and models for sell Th_8
Salim Ljabli's 3D Garage HQ and models for sell Th_9Salim Ljabli's 3D Garage HQ and models for sell Th_10Salim Ljabli's 3D Garage HQ and models for sell Th_11Salim Ljabli's 3D Garage HQ and models for sell Th_12
Salim Ljabli's 3D Garage HQ and models for sell Th_13Salim Ljabli's 3D Garage HQ and models for sell Th_14Salim Ljabli's 3D Garage HQ and models for sell Th_engenSalim Ljabli's 3D Garage HQ and models for sell Th_enginetop

model was made in defferent files since zmod doesn't support highpoly model or better say my computer couldn't handle that .

ps. a small line aprear one the interior floor that's just due to the convertion from zmod to 3ds max i have to move it down .

soon i'll post some renders .

cheers
Salim Ljabli .

THE ZMOD-MASTER
salim's zmod modeling tutorial
Back to top Go down
http://js-d.fr.gd/
F.R

F.R

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Salim Ljabli's 3D Garage HQ and models for sell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salim Ljabli's 3D Garage HQ and models for sell   Salim Ljabli's 3D Garage HQ and models for sell EmptyThu 29 Apr - 20:00

WOOW! Its the best model you've ever made Salim Very Happy

BTW, how much are you selling it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfscars.net/file/list.aspx?game=mostwanted&category=c

Salim Ljabli's 3D Garage HQ and models for sell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 3D Projects-
Jump to: