Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JS-DHomePortailLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Email notification..but the thread doesn´t exist ??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cinnober

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Email notification..but the thread doesn´t exist ?? Empty
PostSubject: Email notification..but the thread doesn´t exist ??   Email notification..but the thread doesn´t exist ?? EmptyThu 7 Jan - 22:35

Hi.
I´got this mail few minutes ago:

Hello , You receive this email because you are watching the topic, "Conversion program cars 3ds to dff and vice versa" at "". This topic has received a reply since your last visit. You can use the following link to view the newly posted replies, no more notifications will be sent until you visit the topic. https://cgarab.keuf.net/tutorials-f4/conversion-program-cars-3ds-to-dff-and-vice-versa-t189.htm#2599 If you no longer wish to watch this topic you can either click the "Stop watching this topic link" located at the bottom of the topic above, or by clicking the following link: https://cgarab.keuf.net/conversion-program-cars-3ds-to-dff-and-vice-versa-t189.htm?unwatch=topic -- Salim Ljabli Design

But when I click the link to thread i got the message that it doesn´t exits.

So how can I get notification about at non-existing thread Shocked
Back to top Go down
XSB

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Email notification..but the thread doesn´t exist ??   Email notification..but the thread doesn´t exist ?? EmptyFri 8 Jan - 0:07

It is because i posted in it. Then noticed that the program was a virus, and asked Salim to delete the thread.
Back to top Go down
cinnober

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Email notification..but the thread doesn´t exist ??   Email notification..but the thread doesn´t exist ?? EmptyFri 8 Jan - 6:52

Ok.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Email notification..but the thread doesn´t exist ??   Email notification..but the thread doesn´t exist ?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Email notification..but the thread doesn´t exist ??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old Topics-
Jump to: